Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 25, 2012

Welcome To My Blog

Hi, everyone. My name is Knikki pronounced Niki. I have two little girls Natalie who was born on May 31st, 2011 and Michelle who was born November 26th, 2007. I am a full time mommy and student. I am currently studying for a dual degree my Associates in Science for nursing and my Associates in Art. I love my life and I love my family. I am planning a wedding to the love of my life. We have been together since July 12th, 2010. I am starting this blog because I have been having trouble getting my feeling, emotions, and thoughts across. I have always had trouble expressing myself to people and talking about my problems but here lately they have been getting harder and harder to deal with myself so I thought if I tried writing about my problems every time they came up it would not be as hard to deal with. I have tried talking to my fiance about them but sometimes he gets upset at some of the things I worry about so I can't really talk about it with him. I am having some health problems but I will get back to that at another time.So welcome to my blog I hope you enjoy it and thank you for stopping by.
Thanks for reading, Knikki.
Don't forget to follow me on skimblegoogle +youtubePinteresttwitter, and tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment