Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ergonomic Pen Review


Hi guys. So I got the opportunity to review this pen that is out.
 It is a  Ergonomic Pen  better known as the UGLee pen. Okay so I know what you are thinking why the UGLee pen well the name is an anagram of the Ultimate  Grip PEN By: Dr. James LEE. The pen comes in red, pink, white, yellow, green, blue, and gray barrels. You can get a three pack for $19.99 plus tax & shipping and handling. You can also order ink refills in red, blue, or black they are a 10 pack for $15.00 plus tax and a $2.99 shipping and handling charge.
 The pens came by mail and I received them in about 5 days of shipment. I received three pens in yellow colored barrel that have blue ink. To be honest my first thought upon seeing the pens was that there was no way these things where gonna help ease the pain when I write but I was happily proven wrong. I am a full time student and the easiest way for me to learn is to read through the text highlight anything that i believe to be important, then go through and write all the highlighted passages on to paper to put inside my folders. I take mostly online classes so this is not necessary for my classes but I find I learn better this way. Normally through a couple pages my hand is cramping and I have to stop and take a break. Using these UGLee pens I found that was not  the case. I could go several chapters without having any discomfort or pain. Let me also point this out I have been told by family, friends, and teachers alike that I grip my pens and pencils very weird and that obviously causes me more discomfort with most pens.
 I also had my fiance try them out who is an employ at walmart and does a lot of writing and actually stole the pen I gave him. Upon telling my grandfather about the pens who is a well driller and does a lot of writing as well he asked to borrow one and soon fell in love with it refusing to return  it. So I am now down to one pen left and will be making a purchase of these pens very soon because me and my daughter (who is five by the way) are constantly fighting over the remaining pen. All in all I would most defiantly recommend this product for anyone who writes a lot, has a child who is trying to become comfortable with using pens, or anyone who just wants a comfortable pen to write with.
 You can contact Dr. Lee via the website, facebook, or twitter.

Thanks for reading Knikki.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Don't forget to follow me on tumblrtwitterpinterestyoutubegoogle +, and skimble.

No comments:

Post a Comment