Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 19, 2013

My Big Girl's First Day Of Kindergarten

Hi Guys!
 So today my oldest daughter started kindergarten. She did fine went in found her a chair set down and said "By mommy, I love you and will see you after school". Me on the other hand did not fair so well. I cried as we were getting in the car and then had to promise not to cry in her classroom so she did not get embarrassed but the second she said goodbye I walked out and started balling. My mother who was with us did not help the situation either amongst me blubbering and telling her that she is growing up and I did not like it, she decided to tell me it is worst when they leave home. Well that sent me into hysteria. So we are about to leave to pick her up and go see my dad's parents. How did you and your children fair today? Good luck also to everyone who has already started, started today, or starts soon.









Thanks for reading, Knikki.

No comments:

Post a Comment