Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Edible Green Tea Review

Hi Guys!!

So you might be asking edible green tea what in the world is that. Well that thought crossed my mind as well but I was curious non the less.
Product Review:
Most of the powerful antioxidants found in green tea leaves are not extracted during the brewing process. When you throw away tea leaves, you are throwing away most of the nutrition. To get the full health benefits of green tea - you need to eat the whole leaf.

When you start EATING green tea instead of simply drinking it you need to be more concerned about what is in the tea leaves. We collected samples from organic farms all over the world and had them analyzed at a lab for the presence of heavy metals. We chose the farm that had the purest tea leaves we could find anywhere. That is the product that we're proud to bring to you - EatGreenTea.

We provide a number of recipes to show you that you can mix it into or put it on top of just about anything you eat. We particularly love it in our smoothies :)


My Review:
Well upon getting this product I was a little confused about what to do with it. So I decided to pour some into my lemonade. Well that did not work to well for me because I could feel the leaves going down when I swallowed. Well then I tried  putting it on my dinner which was steak and potatoes which was very good. According to the directions you are supposed to consume one packet each day. I did this for a week straight and actually had more energy and felt better. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who likes the flavor of green tea or wants something to boost their energy levels.
You can purchase this product at amazon and eatgreentea.com.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment