Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Country Tales By Fred Tidball

Hi Guys!
So I will be honest about this book review I applied for this book and a couple others without honestly reading the review on them ahead of time. So after getting approved I went through and read the information and immediately regretted my decision to apply for it. Well I can say that my opinion was actually turned around.
Book Review:
The County is ruled by Her Ladyship, overseer of all the galaxies and beyond, and inhabited by whimsical characters including the Faery Wizard Colin Halfbacksy, Dragon Luminosity Bleedoodle, Goblin Hoblydanclybit and Faery Persctly Twosups who falls in love with a tree.
These and many others, thirty-one tales in all, make up the delight that is County Tales.
A cautionary warning however – they’re not your average Faery!
My Review:
So to be honest I liked the story line but I did end up having to reread sections because I got slightly confused. I think that this book would actually be good for almost any age group. Overall I would recommend this book.
 You can find this book at amazon and smashword.
You can also contact the publisher at fishcakepublications and facebook.
Thanks for reading, Knikki. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment