Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 26, 2013

COWS! By Martin D. Rothery

Hi Guys!
So this is one of those books that I was talking about in my previous review. I did not look at any of the information before hand and then after getting approved I was strangely surprised.

Book Review:
Cows are trying to take over the world! But how would these normally docile creatures do such a thing? Only Jimmy Tatley, a fourteen year old boy from Golthwaite and his faithful, clever sheepdog companion Flossy can find out and stop them in time to save everyone from becoming the bovine’s slaves. This is not without its perils and comical consequences however. Of course, they get a little help on the way from some unusual characters, the Avians and not forgetting those mysterious agents ‘The Masters’.
My Review:
Cows are sweet, kind, and docile animals. Well at least that is what you would think from their apperance but sadly that is not the case. Cows have been just waiting on their time to come to take over the world using HUMANS to do their bidding. STOP drinking milk, eating cheese, yogurt, ice cream, or any other dairy products or you will become one of their slaves. This story follows Jimmy Tatley a 14 year old out on a quest to save his town.
Well I have actually read this twice since recieving it once by myself and a second to my two daughters. All three of us agree that this is a wonderful story. I found it extremely funny and could not help but laugh. Overall I highly recommend this book for all age groups.
You can contact the author at facebook and fishcakepublications.
You can purchase COWS! at amazon and smashwords.
Thanks for reading, Knikki.
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment