Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 26, 2013

Sheep By Martin D. Rothery

Hi Guys!
So as you all know I have already read COWS! by Martin D. Rothery. I also had the chance to read another one of his creations called Sheep.
Books Review:
Sheep and Cows have been the dominant species’ on the planet for eons. With their superior intellect and cultural sociological ideals they have lived together peacefully for generations.
That was until the appearance of the mythical ‘hairless apes’.
Little did they know that these upright two-legged creatures seen as the next stage of evolution by the Sheep would cause division in their long allegiance with the Cows, would draw the innocent Squirrels into the conflict and ultimately lead to a battle to assert total dominance as well as a war that would last for millennia.
And a secret war that is still being fought to this day!
My Review:
Okay just to clear something up this is Martin D. Rothery's second book but this is the prequel to COWS! not the sequel. Well I am begining to think that this series might be a way to make people angry about the things that the humans are doing to the animals in these book and convert them to become vegan or vegterian. Well if I am right I have to say that I don't know if I can be converted no matter how upset I get I hate to put this out there but I love steak. I could eat it everyday. Okay now back to my review I read COWS! to my two little girls and they loved it we are actually working through Little Women at the moment but after finishing it we are going to read this book. I thought the story was very colorful and creative. Overall I like this series and I am curious to see what the author can come up with next.
You can contact the author at facebook or fishcakepublications.
You can purchase Sheep at smashword and amazon.
Thanks for Reading, Knikki.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment