Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 26, 2013

Souls Of Darkness By Louise Hunt, Damon Rathe, and Kenneth Frank

Hi Guys!
  So on top of COWS! and Sheep Fish Cake Publication gave me the oppurtunity to read and review another one of their books called Souls of Darkness.
Book Review:
An anthology of 15 stories all built around a theme of the darkness within, usually resulting in murder or death. Each story is introduced with an illustration to entice you into what may follow...

Story titles include: River of Dreams, Community Spirits, To Play the Game, Geoff, Shadow of January Gloom, Sensation Seekers, Miss Hate, Redundancy, Eyes in the Dark, Bramble Cottage, Lady Luck, Writer's Block, Disturbance, Just the Three of Us & The Beast. 

This is the first compilation and colaboration by Louise Hunt, Damon Rathe and Kenneth Frank who also work under other names.
My Review:
I thought that this is a wonderful collection of stories. Each story was well written. I have to say the my favorite was Miss Hate. Overall I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is into horror and wants something where they could read individual stories in a short period of time.
You can purchase the book at smashword and amazon.
You can reach the authors and the publisher at facebook or fishcakepublications.
Thanks for reading, Knikki.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment